Watch the video(s). Be prepared to answer the questions in the "Checks for Understanding" section below. Use the VLC player on your computer, pause, stop, scrub and play in order to follow along with the video.
Checks for Understanding (you need both part 1 and part 2)
- Translate <%=link_to "Sign up now", '#', class: "btn-large" %> into normal html
- Translate <%=image_tag("rails.png", alt: "Rails")%> into normal html
- What do you place inside bootsctrap.css.scss?
- How do you pronounce scss?
FOLLOW AND DO what is on the video(s), Use the VLC player on your computer, pause, stop, scrub and play in order to follow along with the video.
Terms(know what they are and what they do)
On to Part 8 part2
Extra Practice / Homework
- Download the cheatsheets mentioned in the video.